Are you a digital marketer always up-to-date with the latest trends in the mobile industry?
Are you the head of a dynamic Internet start-up, who knows all about the benefits of going mobile?
Then this is your chance to share your expertise with all the people who everyday read our blog and to give extra exposure to your mobile project completely for free!
Why should I write a guest post on AppsBuilder blog?
AppsBuilder Blog is a point of reference for all those people who want to keep up-to-date with current trends in the mobile industry. We provide a wide variety of contents, from tech reviews to infographics about the newest market trends, to more extensive ebooks and articles on the hottest mobile marketing topics.
Our articles are read every day by a large community of readers from all over the world, with the USA, the UK, Italy, India and Spain among the top countries for visits.
As a result, writing for AppsBuilder blog will give your business plenty of international exposure and establish your name as an opinion leader in the mobile sector.
What kind of articles do you expect?
Well, first of all it has to be yours! We are eager to hear your success story and find out how mobile has helped your business grow. Feel free to tell us your insights on mobile marketing and share your tips on how to implement a successful mobile-first strategy.
We will review all the posts submitted and make sure that they have not been previously published on any other website/blog/online magazine and that you are the real author of that post.
We expect well-written articles with a clear focus on mobile marketing, the app ecosystem and the benefits of integrating mobile into business operations.
What format should I use for my post?
You can send us your guest post in several formats, including Word docs, text file and files hosted on DropBox or Google Drive.
The ideal guest post should be of about 300 words and include at least one image (600×400 px). Please do not use any images protected by copyright. Graphs to back up data commented in the article are greatly appreciated.
How can I submit my article to you?
Please email your guest post to firstname.lastname@example.org. The review process may take up to 7 working days.
We will send out an email to the author to request any additional materials and confirm when the post will be published.
Have you got any Guest Post Guidelines?
Of course! Read on:
- We are NOT INTERESTED IN SPONSORED POSTS, so any sponsored articles submitted will be automatically rejected.
- Although we will review all the guest posts submitted, we may not be able to inform the authors of rejected articles.
- We reserve the right to edit the guest post as requested by house style. Although the author will have the chance to read the revised post before it gets published, AppsBuilder will retain final editorial control.
- By submitting a post to us, you are stating that the content is original to you and has not been previously published elsewhere (online or in print).
- Please include a short bio (max 50 words) to describe your experience and background, and feel free to link to your company, blog, project or social profiles.